App Marketplace Content Requirements
We want to help you succeed so we created this content guide to ensure we have all the necessary pieces of content to properly display your solution within the App Marketplace. Please note, this is a working document and subject to change, but for now, we have a few requirements to set up your solution in the Marketplace.Download this Content Guide as a PDF!
Please email the following assets to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The correct App Category for your app: Accounting, Analytics, Bidding/Estimation, BIM, CRM, Document Management, Photo & Video, Quality & Safety, Scheduling, System Integrator, Time & Material Tracking, Other.
- One or two sentences describing the integration. It is helpful to identify which modules in Procore the integration uses and the directional flow currently enabled - Maximum 375 characters. (e.g., App pulls data from Procore’s Daily Log tool and pushes into our ____ tool on an automated schedule)
- Three functional benefits your integration enables. This copy will be displayed on the App Marketplace. Maximum 100 characters per bullet.
- A detailed description of your integration so your audience can understand your company and the space which you occupy. This description will be displayed on the App Marketplace. Maximum 500 characters.
- A concise description of your companmy. Maximum 500 characters.
- Three screenshots of your app. Accepted File Formats: .PNG or .JPG, .JPEG Minimum resolution: 1920x1080px at 72dpi.
- The URL to your company website. Your website URL will be displayed in the App Marketplace.
- Company logo with a transparent or white background. Accepted File Formats: Vector .EPS (preferred), or .PNG
- Application icon - 200 x 200 px dimensions with a transparent or white background. Accepted File Formats: Vector .EPS (preferred), or .PNG
- Demo video. Your video will be displayed on the App Marketplace. Please submit the actual video file, providing a download link (eg Dropbox, WeTransfer.com) for files larger than 10mb. Links to online videos will not be accepted. 1920 x 1080 pixel aspect ratio. Accepted File Formats: .MP4 or .MOV, Minimum resolution: 720p, 24fps screen recording. Must include instructional voice over and transcript. Maximum duration: 2 minutes.
- Pricing for the application. You can choose to display a price or opt to be contacted for more information.
- Support email address. This will be displayed in the App Marketplace.
- Support telephone number. This will be displayed in the App Marketplace.
- Sales contact email and telephone number. This is not displayed on the App Marketplace. We will use this contact information to forward leads when they fill out the form on our site.
- Support Documentation. Can be a URL to public website hosting support doc. Please email all assets to email@example.com
Have Procore host your support site for you!
Each integrator can elect to have their own landing page on Procore's Support site to serve related tutorials, FAQs, release notes, and support information. Please see the User Documentation section of our Developer Success Roadmap for information on leveraging this valuable resource. We also have a convenient template here to get you started.