Building an Application
Whether you are a Procore client or a Procore Technology partner, you can leverage the Procore API to build applications that interact directly with the data and resources available in Procore tools at both the company and project level. The following sections detail the steps for building applications, or Apps, using the Procore API and provide you with the information you need to be successful in your development efforts.
Before embarking on your App development journey, be sure to complete the following tasks:
- Set up your Developer Account on developers.procore.com.
- Learn about partner integrations and custom integrations.
- Learn about the Procore Sandbox Environments.
- Gain an understanding of OAuth 2.0 Authentication.
Here are the high-level steps in the App development lifecycle:
- Selecting the Type of App to Build
- Creating a New App
- Creating an App Manifest
- Promoting a Sandbox Manifest to Production
- Submitting a Production App Manifest for Review
For Marketplace Apps, the following step must also be completed: