OAuth 2.0 for Client-Side Applications
POST request to Procore
/oauth/token endpoint in order to get the access token or refresh token.
Implementing Implicit Grant Flow in Your Client-Side Application
- Log in to the Developers Portal and create an application at https://developers.procore.com/developers.
- Under App Credentials, set the OAuth Redirect URI.
- To avoid potential CORS issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org listing those domains you wish to be whitelisted.
- From your client-side application, construct the URL for the authorization endpoint with
the proper query parameters. Note the use of
- Upon successful authentication, the access token is available through the URL hash.
- Any following request headers should contain the access token.
'Authorization': 'Bearer <access_token>'